17 October 2009

An Exploit: New and Improved



I've spent a lot of time unpacking and washing, and wiping, and making my stuff fit for viewing/eating/sleeping. I arranged and moved stuff, and fought with the Futon, and finally got things almost the way I want them.

Imagine a bookshelf next to the lamp, and a chair in the foreground...someday.


My beautiful table!

I still have some things to put on the wall, but I need a way to hold them up.


My baking corner. I made some chocolate chip cookies today, I may go meet my other neighbor.

My bedroom is still a little bare, I need some night stands, and some other stuff I haven't decided on yet.


My little rocker was my Gramma's.


I have a lot of clothes! 15/16 of which were in storage for 2 years.


My frog bathroom!


I found some little guys in a box, and thought they'd make a good addition.


This is the "I don't know what to do with this stuff" room. Each of these boxes are about half full.


I still have a ways to go, but it's starting to look like a home, my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment