20 May 2013

Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cubes


More strawberry uses. 

I was in the trailer the other day, listening to some show that was left on the TV, and heard this suggestion. Instead of drinking flavored drinks like vitamin water, tea or other sugary drinks, add some fruit to water and let it sit overnight. The water takes the flavor from the fruit and tastes pretty amazing. I was using strawberries with a dash of lemon juice, but this can be done with any fruit: oranges, limes, raspberries, peaches, even cucumbers. 



That made me think of ice cubes, who knows why. But I decided that I needed some strawberry ice cubes for water and lemonade and tea. So I filled a couple trays with strawberries, and when that didn’t seem quite enough, I added a bit of lemonade to fill the spaces. They are pretty delicious and won’t water down your drinks. They make it taste better.




No comments:

Post a Comment