21 November 2009

An Exploit: My Birthday

My birthday fell on a Friday this year, and that Friday just happened to be at the end of my school. Since my car was in Wyoming, I got to go home for the weekend. We had some amazing White Pizza made at the cabin, and a party with my 2 favorite little boys!


Claire picked me up from the airport, and on the way to the cabin we stopped to eat in Ft. Collins. This was the first time she saw my camera, so I have lots of pictures from this short trip.



The fields between Laramie and Centennial in the sunset.


The most awsomest biker dude ever.


The most awsomest scooter biker dude ever.


Playing dress up with some cool hats.

When we were packing up after the party my camera fell out of my pocket. I didn't notice until I got home. So I had to hike up on my way to Oklahoma City. It snowed after we left! Luckily I got the water resistant, freeze resistant, shock resistant camera!

The hike was very pretty.


Very fallish. I then drove back into mid-summer.

Some aspens hiding in the pines.


My camera also has a panorama setting. So I practiced with it a few times.


1 comment:

  1. Hi...it is Eli. I love you Mikah. When are you coming back. I like my biker dude pictures. Is Santa Claus going to bring you anything? I like your new house. Why don't you live here anymore? Hope you have fun with your mom, dad, and Claire when they come visit. Now are they living there? Love you!
    Eli

    ReplyDelete