24 July 2013

Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes, Two Ways


I am a bit addicted to all things chocolate and cherry right now. As long as the cherry part is not actual cherries. I don’t like the mushyness of maraschino cherries or the way pie filling has whole cherries. I spend most of my time with cherry pie eating the goo around the cherries. 

But I love chocolate and cherry shakes, and malts and Blizzards. 

Yum.

I’m adding cupcakes to the list, also.

I used the recipe and instructions from Annie’s Eats for the first set of cupcakes, pie filling.


 I cheated for the frosting. I used store bought because I don’t have a hand mixer at the rig. 



The second batch I swirled some blended pie filling into the cupcake before baking. 


Then I mixed some into the frosting, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment