26 June 2009

An Exploit: 3rd Time's a Charm

I'm now on my third rig. I didnt' take pictures because it looks just like the last 2. I did take pictures of a nice sunset last night.




They had 3 of us hurry out here to Shreveport, Louisiana. They were almost ready for our tool. We got out here, checked all the gear we had, re-measured the drillstring and got the tool put together. Then they told us they were having circulation loss problems, and they'd pick up tools tomorrow night. Tomorrow night came and they told us at least 24 hours. So the lead MWD left to go see his wife for the night. He got back yesterday, and it looked like we'd pick up tools sometime today. When I woke up they told me, they are cementing and it'll be 3 maybe 4 days, you can leave if you want. Ha! I could have been spending time with my family, but no... Anyway I have some help with my millions of quizes I have to take while I'm here. Wish me luck, I go to school on July 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment